Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot

A week ago the only thought that prevented me from putting myslef in an oven was that I was coming back to Malaysia. Now I'm thinking of putting myself in the frigde. It's fricking hot la...

I wake up at seven in an air-conditioned room with my pajamas drenched in sweat. I take a nap later in the afternoon only to find myself waking up because my shirt is drenched with sweat. I take three cold showers a day because let's face it, turning on the water heater in this weather is plain insane. I only drink water from the fridge and I've been switching on both fan and aircond in the afternoon. An yet it's still so hot that my nose has bled for the past three days.

I think I'm going to melt into a human puddle. Please, take me back to Adelaide. I don't care how. Buy me an air ticket, stuff me in you backpack, disguise me as a suitcase and check me in as your luggage, chop me up and fit little pieces of me in different bags, smuggle me past the airport secuirty. Whatever way you think is best. As long as I don't have to stay in this crazy place with its insanely hot weather.

1 comment:

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Ross, you buruk. Wait you come to Adelaide see what I do to you. Muahahahaha