Monday, June 19, 2006

Magic Fingers

I have magic fingers. Like Dr. Elliot Reed from Scrubs has magic breasts. Only my magic fingers doesn’t increase the heart rate of a comatose patient. They cause me to freeze in the living room.

Let me explain.

Ever since I came to Adelaide, I’ve unintentionally damaged things. Unfortunately, the things I’ve destroyed have all been electrical appliances. Here’s the list of stuff so far.
1. My room light. I switch it on and *poof*. No more light
2. The bathroom light.
3. The porch light
4. The room light of a certain housemate. And this time, these magic fingers really worked their magic. Lets just say that by the time magic fingers had finished with the light bulb that she was trying to save, the wires connecting the light bulb to the ceiling had snapped and there was a household blackout because the electricity tripped.
5. These magic fingers were not only contented with spoiling lights. Freddy’s phone was next. I did not mean to break of one of the buttons. Really.
6. Then there was my brand new laptop. Magic fingers somehow managed to mess up the sound system. I had to watch silent movies for a good few weeks.

But, the lights were fixed, and these magic fingers of mine didn’t cause them to fuse anymore. Freddy got a new phone and my laptop sound system started to work again. Things were good. Until today.

Magic fingers destroyed light bulb in room. Again.

So I’m out in the living room, freezing my ass off typing this until somebody replaces the bulb for me because I don’t think I wanna cause another blackout.

At least not until exams are over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phwoar, you have a blog and you didn't tell me?!! GRRR! And blogging so regularly too! Let's see how long it lasts. :p

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Jamie - ahaha.. just started ma.. yeah. come we bet five bucks see if i last or not.