Monday, July 03, 2006

21 Years of His Grace and Mercy

Driving to KL and back again within one day is such a bore. But it gave me time to think about turning TWENTY-ONE. Supposed to be such a milestone and all ma, so must think a bit (think alot will hurt la). Anyway, after all that brainwork, I can only say that throughout my 21 years, God has alwyas been there for me. And I am grateful for this because I know I would not be who amd where I am today if not for Him.

I thought about You today,
And all I could do was give thanks and pray.
For even when I was unaware,
You were always, always there.
You were there when I stumbled and fell,
When I was disapointed and no one could tell.
You did not fail when others fell short,
You gave me strength, You gave me hope, You gave me support.
When all I wanted to do was run away and hide,
It was at these times You were most by my side.
For all this I say a grateful Thank You,
From the bottom of my heart, a Thank You that is long overdue.

No comments: