Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Blogger Min

Finally. I’m an official blogger. After living my life for 20.9 years writing in the occasional diary that would inevitably vanish after a couple of weeks - and when I say vanish I mean totally disappear, never to be seen or heard of again – I’ve decided that I would do something different (Well, at least something that won't pull the dissapearing act on me). So, here, with syllogisms, I present to you my highly excellent deductive skills to illustrate why I’ve decided to take it upon myself to waste cyberspace.

Syllogism One
Premise 1: If I have a blog, then certain people who have asked me to blog will stop their
persistent whining.
Premise 2: I’ve started a blog
Conclusion: Therefore, the persistent whining will stop.

Syllogism Two
Premise1: If I blog, then I won’t die of boredom in Adelaide.
Premise 2: I don’t want to die of boredom
Conclusion: Therefore, I blog.

Syllogism Three
Premise 1: My sister has a blog, my cousin has a blog, my cousin-in-law has a blog, my friends
have blogs
Premise 2: I don’t have a blog and I have a bad habit of wanting what I don’t have
Conclusion: Therefore, I want a blog.

Syllogism Four
Premise 1: Bloggers are cool
Premise 2: Some people are bloggers
Conclusion: Therefore, If I am a blogger, I will be cool.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think I'm not very good at dealing with peer pressure. But who cares. Here's to a lifetime of squandering cyberspace!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 cheers for mindy!hip hip hooray!!
now you would have another thing to blame your procrastination on haha
and yay,i'm the first to leave a comment here.

Anonymous said...

Joel:

Wow.. It only took her like the better part of the afternoon to get the picture up.. My goodness.. What talent! I'm so proud of u!! So is the procrastination going to stop now i wonder? :P

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of bloggers :P

Anonymous said...

hahaha..someone blogger eh...got so much time ar...thought got exam all..btw..who sed bloggers are cool..im stilll cool..hahaha

jo said...

hahahahaha bearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u don't tell me ur blog spot but you go post it on your nick! funny girl!
don't blog so much! study! save money come nz! ish which u PROMISED
but apparently we'll be meeting hehe somewhere shhh
bleh!

[ezZtheRr] said...

mindy mindy mindddddyyyyyyyy!!

haha.. finally! u sudah pun ter-trap in this web of blogging :)

welcome! hehehe..

ezztherr

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Ash - yeah man, this is like the ultimate procrastination. fiinding all the excuses not to read those stupid sentences in the books

Joel - I'm pround of me to lor. Hah..

Prem - So you saying I'm not cool la?? Ish

Jo - You come Adelaide la... hehe.. yes, we'll be meeting somewhere, behind the bushes.... make sure no one sees when you arriive

Esther - Maggimee goreng? hahahhahaha....Laugh at me summore! I don't let you sleep in my bed then you know! :p

f-r3d said...

*mental five!
welcome to the club

jo said...

min...you're so sleazy..
BEHIND THE BUSHES??? haha don't worry no one will see me...i flying in with Secret Agent's plane ekk hehe
adelaide got nothing to offer! come to nz we go bungy jumping! just a bus ride frm my town! come come come! lol ski resort also a bus ride! come!!!!! can't wait to see u mate!
good luck!
*sorry i'm over estatic that its last paper!!*

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Fred - *ka-ching*

Jo - Ahaha... wait I go get a job first then only can come. And I'm not sleazy! I just like hiding behind bushes