Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm a bear. A bear!

Hahahahhaha... according to the questionnaire on argument styles and conflict resolution that Colonel Sanders gave on in my counseling tutorial, I usually use the forcing/domination strategy, instead of the three other styles - accomodation, compromise and collaboration. This led to my very loud outburst of giggles in class and a few 'weirdo...' stares from my classmates because the first thing that came to my mind was....

Sorry la... this was truly the first image that came to mind.


But then leh, Colonel Sanders would rather have his students compare their conflict resolution strategies to animals la rather than, uh, the first thing that we thought of. So... we had the turtle, the shark, the teddy bear, the fox, and the owl. And...I'm a shark. The questionnaire says that I act like a shark, trying to achieve my goals at all costs, demanding that the other person let you have your way.

Wahaahhaha... Mindy the Shark. I bite you then you know!

But I'm a bear... My nickname on MSN is Lil'BlueBear. My nickname on blogger is Lil'BlueBear. Some of my friends still call me 'Bearrr'. I dunno why la, hopefully it's because I'm cute and cuddly like a teddy bear and not because I'm fat...Anyway, the point is I wanna be the teddy bear. An evil shark eating, picnic basket stealing, teddybear. A teddy bearrr!!!!!!!


Better to be chased by idiotic park rangers then to be made into sharks fin soup ler...

2 comments:

jo said...

u're bearrr not because you are fat(as if you were..)you're bear cause i love the way you wave your hands haha it's like a bear!

but whatever shark or not or some hot lady with the whip god knows what she is holding thw whip for..you're still bear bear!beaaarrr!
*hugs*

p/s why the name lil blue bear? isit cause of the blue bear i gave u last time? bearrrrr soon it'll sound beeehh just cause there is so many lambs here heh.

Lil' Blue Bear said...

hahahaha.. thanks jo. but im a bear because i wave my hands like a bear??? lolz that's a first! never had anyone say that to me before. hahahhaha.... I'll always be your bear!