Saturday, October 14, 2006

This week

A week ago, my hopes for finding a hot guy in Adelaide had almost been down to zero. This, I knew, was because my 'hot' consituted of both brains AND beauty. Every guy I talked to was either just brains or just 'please take off your shirt for me'. Those who did have both intelligence and looks were gay. Needless to say, I was becoming rather disillusioned. Until... this week Wednesday. I present to you my hotti totti.

Codename: Snofalafugus
Age: Over 25, not yet 30
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dirty sandy brown
Smile: Very nice. Also has a very mischevious grin.
Height: Tall enough for me to wear four inch heels when I go out with him
Academic qualifications: PHD
Marital status: Not married (I know, coz I looked)
Other hot factors: Friendly, funny, charming, talks nonsense, rides a bike to work, almost got to see him take off his sweaty shirt.......

Oh be still my heart *swoon*

----------------------------------

Thursday: Produced a 17 page practical report. I will puke if I have to read another journal.

----------------------------------

Friday: After the horrible all nighter I pulled to finish the report I procrastinated on, I had to help out at Mamak Night, something I volunteered my services for before I knew I was going to pull an all nighter.

My job: Help out with the drinks
What I expected: Help out with the drinks
What I got: 5 hours of looking at CinCau that never sold. Eewks
What I now know: I never want to taste, smell or look at CinCau in my lief ever again

But... I have to say, Mamak Night was excellent. I mean.. with curry, and roti canai, and teh tarik, plus the Mamak atmosphere. Makes me want to go back home more than ever

------------------------------------

Saturday: After going with almost no sleep on Wed, Thurs and Fri, I amazed myslef by waking up before 10 am. Then i decided to go hit a few shuttlecocks since I didn't have anything to do.

3.00 pm: take racquet out of case
3.01 pm: Position myself in the middle of the court
3.02 pm: Hit shuttle
3.03 pm: Move to the left to hit shuttle
3.04 pm: Jump
3.05 pm: On the floor with bruised tailbone and sprained ankle

Now: Cannot walk, have to stand on one foot, have to sit down to change underwear. Backside still aching

------------------------------------------

Tomorrow: I need to take two buses to get to a job interview. Hope I can play the sympathy card to get hired.

4 comments:

.:: irene ::. said...

I found yours! XD

Good luck on the interviews! =)

HobbiT said...

ouch...
what interview u goin for?

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Hobbit: some waitressing thing la. It's bout 15 minutes from the city

jo said...

min you waitressing? err make sure you don't pour water on people's pants ok?! ngek...come to NZ woman when??? waiting for ages ok! eh please la dont find man study harder