Thursday, October 05, 2006

If only...

Seeing You the other day reminded me exactly why I fell for you months ago...

Your piercing eyes and Your silly grin, Your gentle touch and Your sweet concern, Your whacky sense of humour and Your complete inability to shut that motormouth of yours...

You're a joker, You're a friend. You're my knight and You're my prince. You're my inspiration, my reason...

You make me smile, You make me melt, You make me want to be a better person...

You'll always be my what if guy, the one that got away.

If only You knew....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woahhh.. who who??? :D

Lil' Blue Bear said...

hahah... take a wild guess.. im pretty sure you know who. Just don't mention names here :)

HobbiT said...

WAH!!!! MINDY!!!!! cho chweet!!!!! this has got to be the first time i've seen your "creamy centre". heheh..