Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Football Fever

Yar Har Har and a Bottle of Rum
Guess Who's in KL Wanting to have Some Fun?

Since I've decided to be a true blue Portugal supporter (haha), yours truly and a few friends stayed up to watch the semi-finals between Italy and Germany, hoping that the yummy Italian boys with their thight fitting blue jerseys would beat Germany so that Portugal wouldn't have to face the host country WHEN (haha) she gets into the finals.

BUT, by half-time, the score was STILL nil for each side and all the other people I was wathcing the game with HAD FALLEN ASLEEP. Buruk betul. Ask me watch the game and then fall asleep. Snoring summore! Heh.

Anyway, I thought I'd watch the game till full time since I've already sat through half of the match. And not one goal. Not one. None. Zero. AArrghh. Aiyooo.... terrible soccer players make me sit there for 90 minutes until my backside pain and never score.

Piss me off laaa... so I went home just when extra time was starting. And went to sleep. Only to be woken up 40 minutes later to be told that Italy scored two goals in extra-time. Donkey. Dun wanna score when I watch. Cannot stop scoring when I stop watching. Mengada betul. Piss me off.

At least I got to see my darling Michael Ballack. And since Germany's out, Portugal will win la! hehehehehehehehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bear bearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sorry dat i've forgotten your bday :S
i know.. im such a lousy fren.. ><
just came back from sydney.. didnt have my calender to remind me ur bday...
sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
owe u a big meal =)
and btw, happy belated 21st bday!!!!!!!!