Saturday, April 07, 2007

Word Association!

Got this off another blog. I tag myself! hehe...Put down the first thing you think of when you see these words.

1. Beer: Urgh

2. Anorexics: Food for me thanks. Nasi lemak with rendang. I also want fried lengau, kangkung belacan, laksa, tomyam, chicken rice, duck rice, curry chicken, satay, roti chanai, roti tellur curry mee, char koay teow char bee hoon, black bean soup, ham choy, cheese baked rice.......

3. Relationships: Next question please!

5. Power Rangers: Marcus Toh. My cousin who used to make me sit with him for hours to watch DVD after DVD of Power Rangers.

6. Life: Interestingly hectic right now.

9. The President: If I were the last president of the United States I'd steal all the "W" letter keys from the keyboards and bury it somewhere in the garden before George moved into my house.

10. Awesome: Over-used Aussie phrase. Everything also they say 'OH-SUM'. Dunno whether they got listen to what I'm saying or not. Probably not.

11. Cars: Buy one for me?

12. Gas Prices: Buy car for me already buy gas for me also lah!

13. Halloween: Another comercialized holiday larrrrr

14. Sex : Female. Really. That's really the first thing that came to mind. The second thing you don't wanna know.... heheheh

15. Religion: Jesus is my Savior, my King

16. Myspace: Urgh

17. Fear: Sleeping alone after watching scary movies. I slept with the lights on for two weeks after watching sixth sense. And there was once when my friend asked me to watch a movie and it turned out to be a horror movie, this was how I sat: Legs up on chair, knees right below my chin, eyes closed, peeking every five to ten seconds, ears plugged with my fingers. Oh, and I think I was the ONLY ONE in THE WHOLE CINEMA who screamed because of a scene of a balck cat suddenly jumping on the car. Hahaha. Who ask them to put the scary music in that scene??

18. Marriage: For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do us part. Together always and forever.

19. Blondes: Why was the blonde fired from then 'M&M' factory????? She was throwing out the 'W's ........................Why did the blonde bring a ladder to school???? Because she was going to HIGGHHH school................ Why did the blonde climb the glass wall???? Coz' she wanted to see what was on the other sideeee

20. Brunettes: Why are all blonde jokes one liners??? So that brunettessssss could understand them.

21. Redheads: Archie Andrews. Heheh. Sorry, can't remember any redhead jokes

22. Asians: Me!

23: Pass the time: Sleep la. Nothing to do go and sleep lah.. Can never get too much of it!

24. One night stands: Are a No. No.

25: Cell Phone: Can live without it.

27: Smoke: Urgghh. Smelly. Makes me wanna immediately wash my clothes and hair.

28: Vanilla Ice cream: Only with apple pie. Otherwise chocolate please.

29: Port a Potties: Can put them anywhere. So that means can poo poo anywhere!

30: Highschool Life: SMK Convent Ipoh! Loved it! Slept in all my classes!

31. Pajamas: Sleep naked lah, then don't need to do so much laundry....

32. Stars: Are awesomeeee. So many. Makes the sky look so high and so big

33. Wet Socks: Urggh

34. Alcohol: Urggh

35. The word love: love is in the air, everywhere i go.. lalallalalalala. Say it, but demostrate it too!

36. Friends: Muaks!

37. Money: Sidestepped issue. Go press ATM only lah

38. Heartache: Urggh

39. Time: Please, Sir, may I have som'more?

40. Divorce: See marriage lahhhh

41. Dogs: Urggh.

42. Underpants: 40. I have 40 in my drawer.

43. Parents: Awesome.

44. Kids: Awesome. I want 4 - Lucas, Ethan, Megan and Emma

45. Stripper: Urrgh. Awesome. Urrgh. Awesome. Urrgh. Awesome.

46. Blogs: Come and read mine lah

47. News: Opinionated.

48. Weddings: So many this year! I've realised that it's not my parents' friends' chilren who are geeting married anymore. Now it's my friends who are getting married. Wedding invatations are now addressed to Miss Mindy Oon, not Mr. and Mrs. Oon. My turn soon, I hope! :)

49. Pizza: Yum Yum. Can eat everyday.

50. Kleenex: Aiya...Use so expensive tissue paper to wipe backside for what? Backside made out of goal ar?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Underpants: 40. I have 40 in my drawer.

This sounds So wrong. ahahahaha mindy o mindy...

jo said...

good god! you WANT 4 KIDS? and you have them all NAMED? and you even know thier gender? heavens!
*snorts*

bearbearbearrr...*shakes head*

murni it is! june 2008 ok

Lil' Blue Bear said...

James - Why wrong??? Haven't you ever counted how many you have? I can not wash underwear for one month. Not that I don't wash them lar....

Jo - Nice mar... four is a nice number. Aiyo, wanna meet up, have to plan for 2008?? end of this year lar

Jason said...

OI!!! you still remember my Blonde jokess !!!! hahahhaha, why did the blonde climb over the glass wall? Why, to see what's on the other side of course! and why did the blonde get fired from the M&M's factory? Cause she kept throwing out the W !!! hahahahaha

Lil' Blue Bear said...

yaa... it's so lame i'm afraid it's etched into my memory forever.