Friday, April 13, 2007

Holidays? What holidays?

Easter break... wheeee. First week of it is almost over, and I have yet to find a day where I can get my very much needed 14 hours of sleep. Cacat holiday. So many things to do. It's soooo not a holiday. Why the heck am I doing honours? I urge you people not to do honours. Otherwise you won't have time to breathe. Like me. No time to breathe. *Needs air* *Gasp*

I shouldn't be blogging. I should be waking to uni to pass up the hard copy of my assigment. Cacat punya lecturer wants two copies of the assignment with two cover pages per copy!. Cacat assignmnet summore! On Darwin and how his theory influenced the view on human nature in psychology. I think it's the worst essay I've ever written.

Oh.... I think Darwin looks a bit like an ape... hmm. should upload a picture of him but lazy lah... not enough sleep leh. Go google his picture.

Something's going to happen this weekend. I can feel it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can FEEEEEEL it coming too =) embrace.

Jason said...

the both of you sound so wrong.. and the worst part of this blog is the Word verification : xkxsexx.. like harlo... K sex ....

jo said...

so what happened this weekend? hehe
well at least you have HOLIDAY!!!! gibbers dont complaint ok...

and also june 2008 not december 2007...when you are suriviving on your own moolah its difficult wei! actually dont even know if june 2008 is possible
*dont kill me

Lil' Blue Bear said...

James - Wahlau wwweeeiiiiiii! God's amazing!!

Jase - You donkey lah you (hmm... i think everytime I reply you or post a comment on your blog i call you some kinda name...) But yes! You donkey lah you!

Jo - Lot's of stuff happened this weekend, can't type it all out here. Tell you through MSN lah. Waahhh June 2008 ar???? I wait for you until my hair turn white lar!

How come all of your names start with a 'J' huh? Bleh