Sunday, April 01, 2007

Muhibahnya.....

I've moved. Again. The second time this year. I am now living with two Aussie guys, One French girl and one American girl. And three backpackers came to stay today for a few days. One from Germany, on from UK and one more i forgot from where. Then next door to me there's one from Norway, one from Mexico and most importantly the three donkeys from Malaysia... So muhibah hor. Sounds so fun...

Anywayssssss... Easter break is coming --- YAY!
Research project is due --- BOOOO!
Easter camp is coming --- YAY!
Essay is due ---BOOOOO!
I've shifted to a place with internet connection --- YAY!
The people in my house are messy --- BOOOO!
My room is nice --- YAY!
I have to walk to uni --- BOOOO!

Heheh. I wanna go to Kangaroo Island. See kangaroos hop hop hop. I need a vacation. Badly. Very badly. Easter bunnies hop hop hop too. Vacation. NOW! Please.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Masyarakat majmuk di rumah mu sangat mengagumkan. Saya terperanjat!

xiong said...

Hopity-hop... try hopping to Uni. Should be a Yay for you =P

jo said...

what the hell is muhibah..sorry i speak no malay! walk to uni is FUNN!! gosh i miss uni life man...oh so got internet i dont see u interneting? lousy but looks like ur dream into getting a Ang mo BF is getting closer by the inches! AHEMMMMM dont forget to update min

i miss u much!

Lil' Blue Bear said...

James - aku pun terperanjat. Monkey backside people using up all my toilet paper!

Xiong - im not a kangaroo lar :p

Joanne - aiyor... muhibah = multicultural harmony. I dun wan bf dee lah. Jaded with men. I miss you toooooooo

Jason said...

mindy dearest, miss me ar? hehe.. no one make chicken porridge for you eat.. no one make soup for you to drink.. no one make roast chicken for you to eat.. no nam yu chu yuk to eat.. NOTHING NOTHING! haha.. miss me or not?

and you staying at leonore av now ?

jo said...

ohhh say la man! u know my bm sucks big time right. why jaded with mEn? i thought u were hungry for mEn? which guy has spoilt your perceived perception of men? hehe we needa catch up! lets go murni's..nono kayu's! *beams*

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Jase - Hahah mindy dearest ar. lol. Of course i miss you. Miss your grumpiness. Yeah, Im in Nick's old room.

Joanne - murni's lar.. kayu's darn expensive leh..