Saturday, May 17, 2008

So. Not. Emo. hahahah

Wah. lately the posts in this blog getting more and more emo la. Haha. No la, I'm not an emo person ok...Although ESTHER GOH says that the room in Adelaide that's waiting for me is most suitable for me coz its got black carpeting. So Black = Emo la.... But to me, Black = no need to vacuum! Coz cannot see the dirt! Muahahahaha (evil laugther sound track).


So, since like so many emo posts already, I shall try and make this a not so emo post. Haha. Hmm let's see if I have any thing funny to report. Oh yea... I have a new best friend! His name is Micheal Yoong aka Burger Boy. I think he's annouced to the whole world that I'm his best friend. Hahaha. Cute. I shall go eat burgers for him today. Not with him, mind you, for him. Hehe *grinz*


Ohhhh. And I got two more new friends. BUBBLES and BUM BUM! I MUST GO GET THEIR PICTURES. Arrgghhh! It's just so not possible that they're so incredibally adorable. They're puppies lar. Boy and girl. Girl is Bubbles. Coz she's fun. Boy is Bum Bum. Coz he's lazy. Haha. I love bubbles, I love bum bum (the dog, not the backside). Bubbles and bum bum. Bubbles and bum bum. Bum Bum and bubbles.

Samson escape artist la! Everyday watching for chance to escape from the front door. Hahah today he escaped and went running like mad dog on the road. With the tongue hanging out from the side of his mouth. Gilar. haha Then must catch him.

Hahaha. PARADISE (the movie that is) IS COMPLETED. Come and watch the whole thing on the 6th of June!

Boy, I really need to put pictures up. But malas la. Have to go cari the pictures then wait for it to load... so longgggggg. Well. see how la. lol. Always promise pictures, but never post pictures. haha. Wait la, must go and curi pictures from people first.

Hmm.. nothing much seems to be happening now. Oh ya. except that I went for the dance practice. Not to dancela doink, to see how the dance preparations were coming along for the infuse anniversary. Haiyo. hahaha. the guys ar....They dancing like toufu la! TOUFU! got one worst than toufu. tou fu fah. and another one. chow tou fu. But the girl dancers were ok. They were not toufu. If they dance like that on that day ar, I will bring toufu to throw at them. Lem pek pek punya toufu. muahahaha

OK la. I shall be back posting later. This post is to show you that I'm not emo only. Hahah and that i'm alive.

I'm a pirate. Yohoho and a bottle of rum. Bring me one noggin of rum, now, won't ya, matey. Or I'll be making yer walk the plank to davy jones' locker... Savvy?

No comments: