Monday, May 26, 2008

dentist dentist dentist!

So I finally went to THE DENTIST! after one week of agonizing over whether to go or not. Hah. In the end I went coz mom MADE me go. I had ABSOLUTELY NO CHOICE. She said "Go dentist! Otherwise I'll pull your tooth out for you myself! I use plyar wan ar!!!!" So i went... But please note that I'd rather live with the agony of my upper wisdom tooth grinding on my lower gums than go visit THE DENTIST! if it were my choice.

Yeah, I had to remove my third wisdom tooth. Last two I took out last year. Or the year before last. Anyway, I went into THE DENTIST!'s room expecting my usual dentist to be the one taking my tooth out. But to my horror, it was a different dentist! WAHHHH! And she was like, hmmm. I don't think I can fit the thing in to take the tooth out. Hmm.. wait ar, let me see what to do.

Wahhhhh! I panic gilar! HOW HOW HOW! My eyes also filled with tears already la! hahahahah. So I requested (very politely of course) for my usual dentist. Thank goodness He was just outside doing some paperwork or something. Then he came in. And the following conversation took place...

THE DENTIST! : Ooohh. It's you ar?
Me: Heheh. Ya.
THE DENTIST! : Let's see what's the problem here. Open mouth.
Me: Arhhhh (sound of opening mouth)
THE DENTIST! : Ahh.. simple only. Let's take it out.
Me in my heart: Phew!
Dentist takes out evil looking apparatus, fits it into my mouth, and starts to pull.
Me: AARRHHHHH (Sound of pain)
THE DENTIST : (while still pulling) So Mindy, if I die how?
Me: Aarrhhhhhhhhhhuh?!
THE DENTIST : What will you do if I die? Then you no more dentist you know.
Me: Oh. Uh. Erm. Don't go dentist anymore lo.
THE DENTIST : *Sigh* I'll try not to die yet.
Me: !?

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ehh just put the tools in ur mouth and pull??? no anaestheticthingy???

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Got la. Injection. twice! I closed my eyes all the way so that I didnt have to see the needle. Then she said summore 'give me the long one' haiyo. I wanna jump out of the chair and run away la!