Friday, November 10, 2006

Must. Learn. To. Be. Tebal. Muka.

It's true.... More and more often I find that I have to be thick skinned or thick face to get what I want. Because I get ignored when I ask nicely. So, Must. Learn. To. Be. Tebal. Muka. and have the hide of an elephant. Just continually ask and bug people till they get the stuff I want done. Muahahhahaha. I'd rather be pushy rather than wait and worry :P

And being Tebal Muka gets things done because people get so fed up with all the badgering. But.. if you end up working with someone you have been Tebal Muka to, then... all I can say is: Good luck, may you have a very enjoyable time. Hahahahaha... in this case you have to be even more Tebal Muka.

1 comment:

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

There's this hokkien saying my parents used to tell me.. I shall attempt to spell it here, haha

hokkien: "bin pe kau kau jia lau lau"
translation: face skin thick thick, eat long long.

So basically, with thick face you'll live longer ;)

Wow, you're graduating soon hor? and i still remember the very day i sent you off at KLIA!