Saturday, June 02, 2007

Showers

In the summer, I can't wait to hop into the shower coz it's so hot and sweaty.

In the winter, I can't wait to hop into the shower coz it's so freezing cold.

In the summer, I don't wanna get out of the shower coz I'll start sweating again the minute I do.

In the winter, I don't wanna get out of the shower coz I loathe the cold that strikes me the minute I step out of the shower.

No wonder Adelaide has water restrictions..... :p

P/S: If corn oil is made of corn, what is baby oil made of?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in the winter, i can't get myself into the shower at all thinking the moment i take off my clothes getting ready to step into the shower, the cold strike that hits is Oh-So-Freezingly-Cold!!!

therefore, like what you told me, no need to shower la!! just powder up and put baby oil!! lolz

Lil' Blue Bear said...

hahah
we be stinky together