Thursday, June 07, 2007

Memory Lane 1

I feel nolstalgic. So let's take a walk down memory lane.
LIFE at HELP, '04-'05

Best picture from the 2005 30 hour famine. This is what happens when we don't eat for 30 hours. Esther tries to kiss the camera. I try to lick Esther and Jamie's trying to bite some poor person's finger.


I have antennas!



Group of Lalas. Look at Aaron wei, Everyone doing peace signs he go put finger beside his mouth. Smile until so humsap summore.


But of course no one can beat Jason in the humsap area lah....hehehehe

And this is Shu Hui and I. Just imagine the gilar things we did as housemates. Ahh.. the dinners together. BSC. Bangsar. And who can forget the MidValley incident were the guy makes her order her food in Chinese. Hmmm... I must go look for a picture of Yih Min doing something crazy. She was my other housemate. Loved the time I stayed with both of you.

One of the first few pictures I took in HELP. I look like a kid lah! Ching looks like a kid too :P
I don't care what you say. My hair color was great. GREAT I tell you. GREAT. It was great for the VCD business as well.


Hmmm... Jason trying to do something.

Ai Rene the only normal person in the picture......

Ahahaha.. Nope. Ai Rene not very normal either. All my friends are freaks. Freaks I tell you.

Sigh... Don't ask what I was doing. I'm a freak as well. Hang ten man, hang ten!

More silly pictures to come. Soon.

5 comments:

jezamine said...

HAHAHA!
coolness!

James Lam said...

Wah lauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. YOUR HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr.

Mindy kau la la mannnnnnnnnnnnn.

hahahah. eh quite nice actually =D

HobbiT said...

I am of the opinion that you should dye your hair that colour again. You look ultra-cool, man! Albeit a little cina-pek la. But it suits you coz it adds to your 'ganas' persona. hehehehe

Aaron K. said...

apa ham sap..?? haha... u should post pictures in the 29th hour of the famine..all look like zombies. =)

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Jez - thanks! :D

James - Yea.. it was quite lala. I'm thinking of going lala again.

Hobbit - I where got ganas... I'm a soft round teddy bear lar.

Aaron - Ham sap ham sap. I'll post more hamsap pictures of you