Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mummy says...

My mom and two aunts are coming down!!!! WooHoo!! Let me report to you the conversation I had with her on her coming here.

Mom: Hey.. I'm coming down. Booked the tickets already.
Me: Oh.. OK. Er Ee (2nd aunt) coming or not.
Mom: Yeah. And your Sar Ee (3rd aunt) say she also wanna come.
Me: Wah.. so many people. How come all wanna come suddenly?
Mom: Well, don't you think it's about time me and my sisters take a trip together ah?
Me: I suppose so......
Mom: Ya lah, it's about time. We're not that young anymore you know. Better go holiday together before one of us dies.

Aiyoyo... so morbid rite?

2 comments:

HobbiT said...

We don't know what's gonna happen in the nxt 5 minutes of our lives, man... Must EMBRACE each day. Every moment. So that we don't live with regret. CARPE DIEM!!!!!

Jason said...

haha.. 3 aunties and a mindy.. wouldn't that make it like 4 aunties from malaysia in adelaide? Decided where to cage them up yet?