Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Today

Today I woke up at 6.30 am, had breakfast and went back to sleep.

Today there was a super macho guy, wearing a balck macho guy shirt with black macho guy sungalsses on the bus learning super not macho guy Italian/German/French verbs like 'to dance', 'to smile', to sing'. So not matching.

Today I went to the police station and the Mr.Policeman said that I was a good girl.

Today I had to walk 40 minutes to a camera shop that specializes in SONY cameras.

Today SONY conned me of $25. Super cut-throat lahhh... 25 bucks just for a quote of how much the repair is going to cost. Pretty sure the repair is going to cost lots more... Ahhh..Magic fingers....

Today I went to collect my graduation cert. Only to be told that it's been put in the uni archives.. hahahhaha....

Today I realised that I like the bad guys in movies. I like Sylar in Heroes. I liked Scar in The Lion King. I liked Harry Osborne in Spiderman. I like Lex Luther in Smallville. And I loved Sher Khan in the Jungle Book.

Today I couldn't help but smile at the father and daughter who were sitting by the kerb.

Today I stuck out my toungue at a cute little baby boy who was looking at me (No, he didn''t cry. Yes, he was looking at me coz I'm very pretty).

Today I walked round the city for two and a half hours.

Today I blew bubbles in the air. Haven't done this since I was five, I think.

Today I set myself a goal - to publish my honours research paper.

Today I realised that I'm becoming more confortable with my classmates and my housemates. I now actually talk to them...

And today, I realise that I need to do my laundry, otherwise I will not have anymore underwear for the day after tomorrow

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

euckkkk mindy! and to think that you now DO have a washing machine in the house unlike in Norwood.

HobbiT said...

"Yes, he was looking at me coz I'm very pretty"

WAHAHAHAHAH!

Must tell me when u publish ur paper, k? heheheh.... (Oon, M.Y., 2007).

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Ashley - raining lah... raining... everyone wanna wash clothes. So being the person with the most underwear (I think) I let them was first lor. Otherwise they'll be smelly.....

Hobbit - hehehe... must flatter myself a bit. Yes, Then you must cite me k... :p

Anonymous said...

can i come blow bubbles with u!!! i absolutely love blowing bubbles....makes me feel like a child without worries again!!!!

Anonymous said...

eh you have 40 pieces of underwear ALL never was ar? HAHA

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Debz - come we go buy a giant bottle of bubbles. hehe

Fern - I would have 60 pieces of underwear if you didn't steal them lor. Taking all my underwear. ish..

James Lam said...

I'm dark and macho and i can speak mandarin. How sexy can that be man. heheh

wait. means u wore like 38 undies liao?

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Hahahah... james you're from vietnam lahh :P I like em's fresh and clean ok. ish

Anonymous said...

yor!!!! i DON'T steal your underwear wan lo!!
but 2 of your thongs ended up in my drawer!!!! somehow.....

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Coz you stole them! Underwear snatcher!