Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What should I do?

So in one of the previous posts I mentioned that I may like SOMEONE. The response to that was.... incredible. I never knew that 3/4 of the world population were busybodies... hehehehhe.....It was funny though, hearing the suggestions of what I should do to gain that SOMEONE's attention. Some were resonable, most were ridiculous.

1. Next time, look at him with 'I'm so glad you're here with me eyes' (something I have yet to learn to do)
2. From an A+ student: Call him. Wait. Don't call him. Have some self control. No, I think you should call. Don't call. Call. Heck. Miss call?
3. Take his hand and play with his fingers (!?)
4. Be physical a bit with him....brush your hand against him, stand closer.
5. Go read up on all the sports teams he likes. And pretend to support them.
6.From a guy: Guys are stupid (sorry guys, looks like you might have a traitor in your misdt). Tell him.
7. From a girl: Guys are stupid. Tell him. And if he doesn't like you back, push him off the ledge. Oh.. just make sure when you tell him, you're standing on the balcony of a 34 floor building.
8. Go pash up with him.
9. From a certain lecturer: Oh, JUST GO AND KISS HIM.
10. From my mom, very disturbingly: Go have his kids. I want grandchildren.

Like I said, ridiculous.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so the whole world knows when you told me to keep it a secret?! god dammit bear...go and tell him will you? come on youre still 21..you seriously gotta get him okay..dont say dont want because you'll never know if you never try! =)

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Hahaha.... Fine.. I exagerrated. Not the whole world. Just a select few :) and I'm too chicken.

Anonymous said...

Eh please...busybodies? You practically asked for ppl to call u!! Monkey backside... I was being an outlet for your angst!!!

Hahahahaha!

xiong said...

Is it the 50-year-old MOOSE? Not bad what.

;)

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Jme - My angst? I'm not angsty lor.....

Jack - Definately NOT the crusty old man lar! That's absolutely disgusting! EWWWW...wouldn't kiss him if you paid me. Well... maybe I will, but not for less than a million.