Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Go Figure

So my tummy wasn't feeling too good today and I needed the toilet REAL bad. And hey... whatdaya know... Toilet! Only thing was, it was for the handicapped. Oh who cares, I REALLY need to go. So I went. Ahhh..... feel sooo much better. Ahaha... handicapped toilet got sink. Excellent... nice smelling soap summore. There, all nice and clean now. Let's go. Turned the lock and pull open door. Darn. cannot open. Hmm.. there's another handle. I'll try that. Still cannot open. Hmm..... perhaps it'll move if i slide it open. Uh oh.. still not budging.

I shall not panic. I shall not panic. Maybe I didn't turn the lock properly. Turn lock again. STILL not budging. I shall NOT panic. No. No. Cannot panic. Breathe.. It's a nice toilet. Nice mirrors and nice smelling soap. Don't panic. Breathe.... Ok, let's try again. Turn lock. hand on handle. Pull. Not working. Push? I'm gonna DIE in a handicapped toilet! Slide you stupid door. Slideeeeee. Breathe Mindy, Breathe. Ok. I will not allow myslef to die in a handicap toilet. No. Try again. Recall how you usually open doors. Step one. Turn lock. Step two. Hand on handle. Step three. Pull/ push th HEY hang on a moment. There's ANOTHER LOCK UNDER THE LOCKKKKKK.................................

Yes, I got out after turing THAT lock. But can somebody please explain to me why a toilet made especially for the handicapped would not only have TWO locks but also TWO handles on both ends of the door? Pengsan...

No comments: