Saturday, August 05, 2006

Down Down Down Under

Been back for two weeks, haven't been blogging for a while, don't feel like blogging either. Haven't been doing anything much, don't feel like doing anything either. Bleh.

So.... here's what's happened since I blogged weeks ago.

1. Stupid MAS airlines overbooked the flight i was supposed to take by 30 people. Bodoh. And wanted to kick me off the flight. Bodoh. Kick me off to Sydney and then ask me to fly from Sydney to Adelaide. Bodoh. Two hours transit and extra two hours of being in airplanes. Bodoh. And when I told them I didnt want to, they said they would upgrade me to business class if one of their passengers cancelled. Who cancels two hours before their flight la?? Bodoh. and when I got on the flight, there were like 10 Malaysians, or rather, 10 Asians on my flight. The rest were non Asians, who spoke with the very nice Aussie accent. So the airhostess (who was less pretty than I am) lansi and was oh so very rude. Bodoh. No wonder MAS airlines losing money like crazy, discriminating against passengers from their own country. Bodoh betul.

2. When I signed up for Biology and Learning Psychology, little did I know that I would be spending one of my practicals in the zoo observing the American Bison. If I had known, I would have asked for an exemption from this subject. After all, I already live in a zoo.

3. I baked cookies. Freddy said they looked like the poop his dogs produce. Jason said they were not very cooked. Aaron said they tasted horrible. But he ate up everything, including the cookies crumbs.

4. I've finished watching the whole first season of Desperate Housewives and One Tree Hill. That means 45 mins x 22 episodes x 2 seasons of staring at the computer screen.

5. I finally changed my quilt cover and pillow case. However, my quilt cover is now incredibally pink, with purple and blue coloured butterflies everywhere. It's what you'll get if you shop at the kids section because you don't want to cough up an extra 10 dollars for mature adult bed linen.

6. Bananas here are so expensive that I've seen people buying one banana. According to Jason it's because the hurricane ate up all the bananas.

7. My room has been cleaned at least four times in two weeks. And still there is a bathrobe, soccer socks, purple coloured bed socks, yellow socks, two bags and racquets on the floor. I don't even want to mention the stuff on the bed and on the table.

8. I met this guy last Saturday when I went to 'play' soccer. After arranging myslef in strategic locations on the pitch for two hours, he intoduced himslef as teddy bear and offered me a ride home. I'll be playing a lot more soccer from here on.

9. I joined the gym. And you can stop laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »