Friday, August 11, 2006

Answered

God listened. And answered. It isn't that I didn't expect Him to. On the contrary, I had knew that He would. It was just that I was getting very impatient. For those of you people out there who don't know it, I very much like things done my way. Yes, I like to be the boss. Ms. Boss. Mindy the Boss. Mindy Boss. But not Bossy Min. There's also another thing that you should know. I can be the most laid back person and worry about nothing. Dwelling over what would be is foriegn to me. Heck, last semester I didn't open any of my text books till the week before the exam. Ssshhhh...don't tell my mummy and daddy, I don't wanna die yet. But I have been worrying over what I would be going to do next year, since the three long years of mugging and slogging for a degree is finally! coming to an end.

But this week, through not one, but two people who were absolutely clueless about my thoughts reminded me that God has plans. And He would reveal them in His time. All I have to do is stop agonising over what to do next year, submit, continue praying and have faith - heartfelt trust that no matter what happens, with God, victory is already mine. So though I'm still not sure about next year, I know that whatever happens, it will be inline to what He wants for me. And I'm excited.

I wanted God to answer me in black and white.
He didn't.
He answered me in every conceivable color.

1 comment:

Jason said...

so sad ar? no comments! here's a sympathy comment! HAH!