Monday, January 28, 2008

I feel very happy. Don't ask me why. Hahahaha. Very high for some reason. Sleep also got stupid grin on my face.

Samson almost became an eunach. Snip! Snip!

I've decided that my next doggie is going to be a Rottwiller. I'm gonna name him Muffin. The Stud Muffin.

I have my sister's teeth marks on my arm. She tried to bite me while we were playing Ultimate Frisbee. So ganas. Like bulldozer.

I have a bruise on my left knee and another one above my right ankle. I have a cut on my right knee. No idea where they all came from.

I scraped my right arm. Slipped in the toilet. Please don't ask me which toilet. Memalu-fying-kan only.

Heh. Dunno why I get bruises so easily man. And they last for weeks and weeks! There was once I got bruises on my upper arms and legs from doing some army soilder crawl on ropes that were like five feet above the ground. I was like the only one who had arms that turned purple almost immediately. Wah! And it took three months for it to go away.


U don't wanna see the bruise on the other arm....

Then there was the time yours truly went to play paintball and got shot point blank in the leg. Twice summore! Those bruises lasted about 8 weeks. Oh... but they were beautiful when they turned the yellowish purple color. Hehe. Ahhh. the I had a horrible one on my left knee that lasted for about 6 weeks. Terjatuh in the toilet. So bodoh.


Toilet bruise


Kena tembak. Never wanna go scrimmage again.


These are the ones that I know where they came from. The rest I have no idea. Simply bumping against the chair or the bed gives me a bruise. There was once I got a bruise from Samson's paw. And it wasn't like he was jumping at me or anything. He was just sitting on me. Heh.

But I love the colors. I love how they turn reddish purple. Then purple. Then greenish purple. Then yellowish green. Call me crazy but I think the colors are beautiful....... hehehehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Coughs uncontrollably*

Muffin?

Silly smile?

No wonder you cannot sleep at night.

*Coughs even more*

;)

therr.

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Hahahaha... Esther Goh.. Jangan gila. It was never muffin. Only you said muffin. Dunno where you got muffin from. bleh.

ex-neighbour

Anonymous said...

rawr!!! *BITE

gilliangel said...

It's the steroids - or rather, the lasting effects of it.=)
Hope you are well! Heard you all had a blast when the 'gang' visited!

Lil' Blue Bear said...

G - Ya...they painted the town red! hahahaha and ate everything in sight.