Thursday, January 31, 2008

Courage

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference ---- Robert Frost.

I want to be able to say this at the end of my life. To take the path less travelled, the narrow way. Go the way others may think it's crazy to. The way that even I think it's crazy to go at times.

But someone once told me - 'It's time to stop, think and reevaluate when you're on majority's side'. Yes, I think it's true. And it takes courage to do so. Especially when people think you've gone bananas. Courage. Courage and Faith.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out ----James Bryan Conant.
Perhaps taking risks isn't all that dangerous after all.
Perhaps it's the one thing that would make all the difference in the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whats the risk that you are going to take?

:)