Monday, September 03, 2007

Hair Affair

Would you still love me if I were a bald tomato? My hair is dropping from all the medication lah. But... before I become a tomato botak (I'm not planning to have all of it drop in one day) I can decide to

1. Trim my hair (Obviously, I'd rather not be dropping any hair).
2. Cut it short and hope that I stop shedding.
3. Wear a cap/hat/bandana/scarf/tudung until everything falls off and starts looking really scraggly (Like the bad witch in cartoons where you can see her scalp in places and it looks really gross).
4. Just shave evreything off and pretend it's a fashion statement.
5. Buy all types of wigs and wear hair with different styles and colors everyday.

How?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll still love you even if you look like a lop-sided-tomato who is balding..

And even if your bum grows bigger from all the sitting around in the room.

Oh. And if the legs become flabbier too!

Heh. Any shape and size, mate.

Neighbour.

Anonymous said...

Despite drawing all the nice comments on my sketch book about peter petrelli, which brakes my heart, but can i say this, i will never leave someone who looks like a tomato. Even if you're maximizing in certain areas of your body, be rest assured you have honest friends around you.

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Anonymous No 1. - eh eh... be balding tomato enough lah.. no need to be lopsided also. hehehehe.
Dig your hole already or not ah.. People say if you dig long enough can dig until reach China wan. I come help you dig tonight. Make tunnel to China from your room

Anonymous No 2. - Peter Petrelli is my boyfriend not James. hahahaha. But after this comment, I think James also my boyfriend lah (think only....) :P

Anonymous said...

OLD AND BALD!!!!

jezamine said...

eh.. can b like natalie portman! just a little wider...
eh, she studies psychology too, dun play play

Anonymous said...

Hey mindyoon can you send your house tel to my email? ive been trying to source it to give you a surprise but my sources all very lauzy la so.. no surprise but i let you hear my golden voice k?

S.L

ashleyyeong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashleyyeong said...

i'll still love you and look on the bright side...at least u won't have hair like the vcd seller anymore =)

Lil' Blue Bear said...

S.L. - I dont have a house phone lah.. that's y.

Ashley - eh. my VCD seller hair was very nice ok. Next time I don't give free vdc then you know. hehehehehe.