Sunday, September 23, 2007

Beware of Dog!

Beware of Ferocious Samson, guardian of the Oon family home!


Make sure you don't step on him..

Ahhh.... I'm STILL in love with that stupid dog. Looks like it's going to be a serious love affair. He's so tiny! But I think he's put on a bit of weight since I came back seven days ago. Espeacially around the tummy. Coz I feed him. He's having difficulty squeezing through the grill now. And he doesn't walk. He waddles. He waddles and shakes his backside. Waddle waddle shake shake waddle.

hhahahahhaha.

So we've decided that his full name is Samson Oon Fui Keow aka DaRugg (Fui Keow = fat dog in Hakka, DaRugg coz he looks like a rug when he lies down). I give him a scratch till he falls asleep everyday. And he snores. He's such a lazy dog, no wonder he's a fatty fatty bom bom. But I still love him anyway. He's totally stolen my heart. With doggies like Samson, who needs men (sorry guys...).

Muahahahahahaha.

I'm teaching him to kiss me now. Me and only me!


5 comments:

jezamine said...

HAHAHA....

dear samson,
u know wat... ur owner mindy is obsessed with u. its ok, dont freak out, jz appreciate every moment of it. she made u own a friendster page, which made me dream of u last nite... how creeepy?!?! oh well, looks like we jz gotta get used to the new mindy-in-love.
hv fun, fatdog
jez

Amkayell said...

WAHH SO CUTE oH... Pengsan... but a friendster page for the dog.. LIAO! pengsan kali kedua...

Miss u la MindY!!!!

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Jez - oy! y you dreaming about Samson?! im the only one who's allowed to do so lah. fatty so lazy till have to put his food right in front of him only he eat

Amkayell - hahahahahah you pengsan alot of times ah. I think the dog has more friends than me

Anonymous said...

mindy. u need counseling.
find a handsome vet.

i like hot dogs.

=)

Lil' Blue Bear said...

no need lah, i got samson. and you can go buy your own hot dog. I'm not going to cook samson for you to eat. blek