Monday, March 19, 2007

Weirdo

Tagged - 6 weird things about myself

1. I can sleep for 10 hours, wake up for brunch, go back to sleep and then wake up for dinner.
2. I like to pull my white hair (maybe that's why there seems to be more and more or maybe I'm just growing old)
3. I like to be by myself, I don't really need company when I go out. Sometimes I even prefer to go out by myself.
4. I suck at any sport with more than two people per team.
5. I drink Milo everyday (almost) in Malaysia, but I have yet to make even one cup of it in Adelaide.
6. I like to tear paper, espeacially those with the dotted lines. My mom used to give me her megazines to ripwhen I was a kid.
7. I can sit down the whole day and watch re-runs of tv series that I've watched 100 times before, so much so that I can recite the lines along with the actors.

Oops... 7 already things already.. supposed to be six only. Oh wells...

3 comments:

Jason said...

I know the first is true.. and the third and seventh is also true! hahahah you always do that in adelaide!

jo said...

min...bear..you get weirder by the posts...

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Hahahaha
Jase - thanks for verifying that I'm telling the truth
Jo - thanks for the compliment.heheheheh