Saturday, October 24, 2009

Say, its payday...

That means a load of maths for me to do. AHHHHH I love the person who invented calculaters.

People seem to work for money and nothing else. I have still not come across anyone in my workplace who actually like what they do. It just seems. Purposeless.

And when they've felt like that ever since they started working, the lack of purpose becomes resignation.

Resignation to a mediocre life.

I'd rather fail at trying to do something I like than succeeding at something that leave me empty at the end of the day.

Purpose.

Makes a whole world of difference.

And makes the whole world different.

1 comment:

sEnGz said...

Haha... made me stop and think. But, not many can earn a living from doing the things they like. If that could happen on me, I would be a renowned blogger and earning big money from advertisemets, just working from home. lol... how i wish.... q=