Friday, September 25, 2009

Ponder

With seemingly little time to do a whole bunch of things, these days leave me with little time to ponder and mull over things that are happening. Each snippet of time is precious. (Especially time to sleep!)

I counted the number of days left till D-Day - 99 days left to a whole new chapter. I am amazed at how time flies, and with camp and Christmas in December, it barely leaves us 2 months to get all the wedding preparations ready (Scream!!!). More importantly though, I find myself thinking bout some of the things I need and can learn in three monhts. Already I've learnt so much in the past three months. I've learnt more about myself, I've learnt more about Matt. Heh. More and more to learn each day.

Still, I guess the best teacher is the one above. And I try, strive daily to be the wife from Proverbs 31. And fall short of it. Hahahah. Nevermind...I'll get better each day :D

With so many things to do and work taking up 12 hours of my day, seems like the days really just go by like whirlwind. Or maybe whirlpool, sucking everything to the depths (hahahh so dark!) I'm getting more and more excited bout the wedding, I'm learning to appreciate each day as it is.

Hmmm..... What's today going to bring I wonder?

No comments: