Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Hahah what lar...

Mother's day and we sang this little song during service and I totally forgot all the lyrics. Hahahahah. *shy* so just move my mouth and pretended to sing, but then i didn't know the words to lip-sync to. So it was quite bad. Hahaha never mind.

Then they had the kids from Kids Church to give presents to the mummies who were standing, and I was so sitting down when this kid came to me and thrust the present into my hands. Man... I'd better start preparing to be a mummy.

Then I had to go cover this prize giving ceremony which I thought was going to be absolutely boring (which it was) expect for the part where they honored the most examplary mom. Didn't get her name but when they read out her achivements, it was Wowww... Widowed in her early 30s with five kids, she raised them all on her own, earning RM 200 per month as a rubber tapper. The hardship she went through and the courage she had was amazing.

I love my mom. *kiss kiss*

No comments: