Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's not about me.

So... It's been almost a month. Lalalalalalalalalalallalala.

Ok. First of all.... go and check this out --> www.simplyblatant.com. Awesome shirts. Awesome designs. Awesome people designing them shirts. Buy Buy Buy! Where esle can you find shirts with Turkey Santa?! heheh

NO 2. I know it's a bit late telling this coz I got the news bout a month back, but my blood test results are finally normal. "Excellent", according to my doctor.

Third. For those who are in Ipoh on the 21st of Dec, come join us for an amazing INFUSE Christmas Celebration. It's Friday, at 7.30 pm.

Fourth. It's not about me.

Job 42v1,2. Then Job replied to the Lord: "I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted."

It's not about me. It's not about us. It's about God. It's about us answering Him, it's about us saying yes to Him, it's about us being available to Him, it's about us saying Here I am, use me. It's about us being obedient to Him.

And if we're not obedient to His call, well then, He can easily raise someone else to do what He wanted to use us for. No plan of yours can be thwarted. Think you're indispensible? Then think again...

So it's simple really..... It's whether we're willing to put God in the center of our world.

Fifth. I'll be going back to Adelaide in Feb. Wanna visit me, better come soon lahhh..... :)

4 comments:

Jade said...

Yay...normal blood tests =)

Double yay...seeing u in adelaide again =D

Anonymous said...

can i come visit u in feb??.. coz im still in adelaide..hehe
glad 2 hear that ur blood test are back 2 normal. u go girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Coming coming :)

Lil' Blue Bear said...

yes deb... come in feb lahhh