Thursday, October 18, 2007

Doggy updates

Samson is one pampered dog. A very pampered dog.

People call and say they're dropping by my place. To see my dog.

He's been called darling, he's been called dear and the latest - baby.

"Baby, do you want some milk?"
"Baby, you havent poo poo lah today."
"Baby, why are you under the chair?"
"Aiyo baby, gor gor so bad, never switch on the fan for you ah..."

He's got the most toys in the world. Even my Pooh Bear belongs to him now.

Poor Pooh Bear. Shaken and bitten, tossed and hidden.

Ahhh and he loves socks. Put on a pair of nice clean socks, and you'll have to run for you life.

Nice socks, comfy socks, now poor socks, holey socks.

Still I love him. Oh how I love him.

Coz no other welcomes me the way he does.

2 comments:

HobbiT said...

eee!!! i also want a doggy!!!!
*pouts*

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha.

ON FAN?!

When I go Ipoh find you I smack Samson on the backside okay? In front of your mudder ;)

Neigh.